Rich’s Ride

Home Forums Picture Gallery TD Replicas Rich’s Ride

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Rich Bellefeuille
    Participant

@richbelfay

Rob,

Thanks! My schedule is a bit fluid right now, but I will definitely let you know if i’m going to be in the area.

Rich

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

Hey Rich,

Do you know where to find the little green plastic turn signal indicator covers like the ones on your dash? I have been missing one for a couple of years and it is really starting to bother me. Can’t seem to find one!

Geoff

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Geoff

They look like pretty standard dash warning lights.

Try these, only $4 each

FinishLineAccessories specializes in Cobra stuff. But they are a good resource for little bits and pieces that we can use on our TDs.

PMOSSBERG40177.4488078704

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

Thanks Paul! A new pair is on the way.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

No problem. Typically I’m a great font of useless info!
    It’s nice this time it actually helped.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Rich Bellefeuille
    Participant

@richbelfay

Geoff,

Wow, didn’t even get a chance to respond, but I got replacements at the local AutoZone for about what Paul said. They’re cheap and mine started to ‘craze’ so I replaced them last spring. Can’t wait ’til this spring.

Happy New Year to all!

Rich

Rich Bellefeuille
    Participant

@richbelfay

All,

I guess this could’ve been in added to the “first ride of the season” forum as well. We had a little late winter thaw this weekend and I took the opportunity to get the little red machine out of hibernation. Replace the cranky starter, finally and took her for a few short rides. She’s running like crap, but I think that’s pretty typical of winter doldrums and storage conditions. Sputtering sure felt “electrical” as it seems to go from 4 to 5 to 6 to 5 cylinders firing. I’m sure it’s not big deal. Sure was nice to get back behind the wheel. Still a little brisk, and I definitely saw my shadow, so at least 6 more weeks. Like to hear about any other first rides of the new season, especially from us “northerners”

All the best for the 2010 season!!

Rich

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

Hi Rich,

I live in Gardner. I’ve been itchin’ to take mine out for a ride since I put her into hibernation last fall. But I just can’t get myself to take it on the road with all the melting snow and salt residue left on the road.  Hopefully this week with all of the predicted rain, the snow will all melt and the roads will be washed into the storm drains. I just prefer to drive on dry roads.  When I do take her out I’ll let you know. The wife and I have been planning our rides for this year all winter.

Paul Allain
    Gardner, MA

Viewing 8 posts - 51 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.