Skip to toolbar

Carlisle 2020

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Carlisle 2020

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    secretagentcat
    Participant

@secretagentcat

I haven’t seen anything about Knotts Berry Farm’s kit car show. I think they still have their Mustang and Fabulous Fords car show but I have a feeling that the kit car show is a thing of the past…Never the less, they are all closed up due to this quarantine. Even Disneyland is closed!!! I could always hear the nightly fireworks show, from my house…I sure miss it. I can’t wait until we can return to some kind of reality!

I pray that Carlisle remains a go, for our East Coast friends. We can all use an escape, even if only through pictures and great stories!

Al Greig
    Participant

@al-greig

Just got email that Carlisle has been rescheduled to Aug 14-16.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Yep.

Here’s the link to the show postponement notice.

I spoke to Alan Merklin today and he’s going to try to get the hotel to just shift everyone’s reservations—meals inclusive—to the new week. I’ll let you know how that goes. Obviously, you can still cancel if you can’t make the new date. If you were waiting & had not yet made your hotel reservation, I advise you to hold off for another minute until after Alan does what he’s doing.

Frankly I’m relieved. I didn’t think it made sense to hold this in May, though late June or July could’ve worked. As of now I’ll hope to see you all in August.

crash55
    Participant

@crash55

kind of figured that would happen . call or e-mail me when you get an answer Ed . stay safe everybody

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Alan shifted all the reservations to August. Go ahead and make yours if you haven’t already. Same procedure as explained above. Call Charity direct at the Shippensberg Marriott and tell her your with us.

717 300 7026.

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

It sure sounds fun, yet it should be hit and humid in Pennsylvania in August. Maybe someday I will be able to attend this event with you all.

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

Hot, not hit. I haven’t figured out if I can edit my post.

secretagentcat
    Participant

@secretagentcat

Happy Easter Everyone

I’m sorry for starting a new subject on the Carlisle topic but I can’t figure out how to start a new thread yet. Yup, still your Village idiot!

I just wanted to wish you all a happy Easter and to tell you that I found this cool video on You Tube!

Look up “Classic Cars in Movies-MG TD”…It’s a history of our cars in Film! It was posted back in march and I just found it so I’m still calling it Hot out of the Oven!!! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

Much Love, My Brothers and Sisters…

And Please stay safe!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.