MG Magic revived in San Diago

Home Forums General Discussion MG Magic revived in San Diago

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chuck schmit
    Participant

@chuckles

I talked to the nice ol guy at mgmagic last week and he said they sold their MG stock and molds/patterns etc to  a Calif co that would be back in business in a month or 2. They will be making the brown and Tan interior kits again along with other stuff we need.

We can use the existing ph. no in florida to order stuff!

FYI

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Chuckles, Thanks for the update, Brad Anderson is indeed a nice guy and knows his stuff about TD replicas. I hope the new owners will be as good as he was. I did not realize that they still had molds. Wonder if there are any plans for making replacement fiberglass parts or perhaps a website? Please keep us informed if you find out any details.

Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

I wonder if the molds are the ones Ed mentioned in another post that are on ebay.  They’re in southern Cali.   

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I was wondering the same.

chuck schmit
    Participant

@chuckles

There is a company in San Diego advertizing body parts ,interiors and all the stuff that MGMagic used to carry. I sent them an e-mail and will let you know when they will be cranked up and really selling parts.

chuck

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Thanks to Mark Konrad…reposting contact info for MG Magic:

MG Magic Inc
    3268 Governor Dr. #387
    San Diego CA 92122-2902

e-mail: kitcar@earthling.net

http://www.streetroddepot.com

Phone: 1-954-680-2010.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Does anyone have a MG Magic catalogue? The one on line shows general pictures but their parts list has items that are not shown.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Allen , I have never seen a MG Magig catalog, Only the parts list.Idon’t think they had a website till they moved to California

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.