uploading pictures

Home Forums General Discussion uploading pictures

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Marc Lipsius
    Participant

@mrlmd

That seemed to work. That pic showed up in the little box on the right hand side where it’s listed and uploaded, but the little popup box where the upload progress is seen is for some reason blocked by Firefox from connecting to the server, even if I click it to allow it. But the pic got posted here anyway. Now I have to see how I can reduce my car pics down from 1.4MB jpegs into another smaller format.
    mrlmd2012-05-03 09:26:35

Frank
    Participant

@frankied

mrlmd wrote:
      Now I have to see how I can reduce my car pics down from 1.4MB jpegs into another smaller format.

You can right click on them and select edit. This should open it in MS Paint. If you are using Win7 there is a button on top that says “Resize” If not Win7, I think it’s under the Veiw or Edit tab of paint. You can select % i.e if you enter 50 x 50 it will reduce it by 50% both in height and width. Or you can select pixels. Just make sure you save them with a different name so you can keep you larger pics as once you reduce them, you can’t blow them up or zoom them and get the same clarity.

Marc Lipsius
    Participant

@mrlmd

I have a Mac so I have to figure it out another way.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

click with the mouse while pressing “control’ or that butterfly-shaped key. You’ll get a pop-up menue that lets you edit the photo

Bill Gould
    Participant

@texag71

Surf’s up! Big smile

1981 Lafer TI
    1600 cc Type 1 engine

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Wow!

Party at mrlmd’s house!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.