@crash55
Active 3 years, 3 months ago-
edward ericson replied to the topic VA Beach Run 2026 in the forum Clubs and Show 1 week, 1 day ago
Looking forward to it!
-
Dale Schumacher replied to the topic VA Beach Run 2026 in the forum Clubs and Show 1 week, 1 day ago
I’m in
-
Dale Schumacher replied to the topic VA Beach Run 2026 in the forum Clubs and Show 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Working on getting there
-
edward ericson replied to the topic VA Beach Run 2026 in the forum Clubs and Show 1 month ago
I think our top year we had 7 TDs and one 356 Roadster.

-
billnparts replied to the topic VA Beach Run 2026 in the forum Clubs and Show 1 month ago
Come on out and have some fun !!

-
billnparts started the topic VA Beach Run 2026 in the forum Clubs and Show 1 month ago
The annual car show at the Military Aviation Museum outside of VA Beach has been announced. Several of us have been attending since 2012. Great location and vintage planes flying during the event. We’d like to see more members attend. We register for “Rockstar” parking and arrive as a group. We usually stay at the Oceanfront Inn in VA…[Read more]
-
billnparts replied to the topic Looking to sell MG TD fiber fab Chevy based replica. Thoughts on what price ? in the forum How-To Do Things in the Forums & on the Web-site 2 months ago
Wow! Very clean. I don’t think the finish on mine ever looked that good.
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Site Update July 28, 2026 — Site may be down! in the forum Site Input and Issues 2 months, 1 week ago
Thank you Stephen.
-
edward ericson replied to the topic So it begins… in the forum General Discussion 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Welcome to the club, Jack. Your cylinders are under the fan shroud. You get a clear view of them from underneath. If you’re new to the air-cooled VW hobby pick up a used copy of the Muir book linked here. You’re going to be replacing some seals, wheel cylinders, etc. before you get any appreciable seat time in that baby.
Enjoy the ride!
-
billnparts replied to the topic So it begins… in the forum General Discussion 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Hi Jack. Welcome! Congratulations on your new addition.
Instructions for your seat can be found in the library. All the build manuals are found there.
Not being a VW guy, I can’t help with anything else.
Enjoy your build.
-
billnparts replied to the topic MG TD REPLICA REGISTRY in the forum Car Registry 3 months, 1 week ago
Congratulations. Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.
-
billnparts started the topic Found on Marketplace in the forum Classifieds 4 months, 1 week ago
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Carlisle 2026 in the forum General Discussion 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Always good to see you, my friend! Karen likes you too.
Looking forward to Redding.
-
billnparts replied to the topic Carlisle 2026 in the forum General Discussion 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Ed, I’d like to both thank you and commend you on your work to make the Carlisle weekend a success. Even in light of some minor car trouble I had a very good time. I was good to see Paul’s return and have your wife, Karen, show up. Greg and Sharon’s appearance was a nice addition. As always, the regulars, yourself, Al and Rose, and Speedster…[Read more]
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Carlisle 2026 in the forum General Discussion 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Well, I think that went OK, considering the weather. It was great to see Paul at the event again. And special thanks to Gregg & Sharon Strain and Al & Rose Greig for rolling in from heroic distances.
FYI, next year the plan is to integrate more tightly with the buggy group. Andy Burger (aka Prickly Pete) and I will approach the Carlisle…[Read more]
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Classic Roadsters 1936 MB Marlene in the forum Car Registry 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Translation (for you non-Francophones):
<span class=”Y2IQFc” lang=”en”>Hello—I am not looking to sell. I just purchased this vehicle in the United States and had
it shipped to France; it has now arrived. I would appreciate some information regarding the
dashboard buttons, as well as advice on how to properly maintain it. However, should I ever…[Read more] -
edward ericson replied to the topic Carlisle 2026 in the forum General Discussion 5 months ago
<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>We’ll look for you Gregg! here’s the </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>Carlisle 2026 rough itinerary</span>
<b>Thursday</b><span style=”font-weight: 400;”> lunch at Maggie’s in Westminster (</span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>310 E Green St, Westminster, MD) </span><span style=”font-weight: 400;”>at no…[Read more]
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Carlisle 2026 in the forum General Discussion 5 months ago
Weather reports are very nice. Here’s hoping they’re close to right!
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Carlisle 2026 in the forum General Discussion 5 months, 1 week ago
A clutch of us are heading up Thursday (5/14) afternoon and I believe the count right now is Kelly, me, Paul, Glen and Al and Rose Grieg lunching at Maggie’s in Westminster noonish. @Jeni Drake and Cory are TBD.
@East Coast Bruce says he’s coming with a new guy (or couple?) So they’re invited to Maggie’s too if Thursday’s their trip. From ot…[Read more]
-
edward ericson replied to the topic Here We Go Again in the forum Chevy/Ford Kits 5 months, 2 weeks ago
What a beast. Look forward to seeing you and it at Carlisle.
I took Bridget to work today. She still needs a good going over and a bath.
- Load More